Friday, February 5, 2010

Some changes...

Hello all...for those of you that have not heard, I have accepted a new job. I wasn't looking for a new position, it just kinda landed in my lap. I will be the internal recruiter for a company called WestPoint Financial, I will be hiring around 25 new advisors for the year...so if anyone knows of someone that could be a fit, have them contact me!

I have been working from home for the past 2 years now as a headhunter. As we all know, times are tough and so not as many employers have been hiring, which has made my job a little tougher. I do enjoy being home...well, I love it and hate it at the same time. I really struggled with the decision to make a change mostly b/c of Carter. I love being able to hang out with him and see him change daily. Being a mom has been so fantastic, and I know that won't change...it will just be a little different. I will work in the office on Monday through Thursday and I get Friday's off, which will be so great in the summertime. I plan on taking Carter to the pool, the zoo and of course the lake quite a bit this summer. We are fortunate enough to have the grandmas watch Carter on Monday's and Tuesday's and then he will go to a sitter that lives in Sorrento (attached to our addition) on Wednesday's and Thursday's. I think this is going to be a good decision for me, but most importantly our family...and the nice part is that if this job doesn't work out the way I hope, I can always go back to my current situation. My boss with automationtechies is fantastic!

So, that is the big news with our family...wish us luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment