Sunday, February 28, 2010

6 months old today!!

Everyone always talks about how time flies by...well I now get it! I seriously do not know where time has gone with our little man. He is 6 months old today! He had his 6 month doc appointment on Friday, he took his shots like a little champ, Carter now weighs 16lbs and 13oz and he is 27.5 inches. And on Saturday we took our 6 month pictures. He did pretty good for most of the shoot...he started to get a little cranky at the end of the hour, but for the most part he did great. I'm sure we got some great shots. Below are some pictures over the past few days...
I love this picture, I took it before he got his pictures taken yesterday. We put him in his robe so he would be ready for his "photoshoot" too cute!!














Mr. Smiley...we were goofing around last night after dinner.
Carter LOVES kisses from Hoosier!
Daddy and Carter practicing crawling

6 months pic with Daddy
6 month pic with Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment