Friday, February 19, 2010

Our first week...

Well, I started my new job this week and we had a very smooth transition with Carter. Today is Friday, so I am home with my boy, I am so glad that I was able to get Friday's off!! It was tough for me this week leaving him with the sitter for the first time, but I felt so much better when we walked in...he looked up at Jessica (the sitter) and smiled SO big! Gosh, it made leaving him there much easier. Granted...he smiles at everyone right now, but if he would have teared up...I may have had to call in sick in my first week ;-) Carter still spends Monday's and Tuesday's with the Grandma's and Wednesday's and Thursday's with Jessica...and Friday's with Mommy!

Oh, it turns out...I like my job, my boss and the folks I work with...so I think that made things with Carter easier as well. It's lunch time for my little man...I'll get some new pics up soon!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good first week!!! Can't wait for more pics! Have a good weekend! - Beth

    ReplyDelete